Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friday: San Diego Zoo

We've got some excited children on the way to the zoo!


Before we went into the zoo.

I thought this was pretty amusing Allen has his own monkey! :)

Ashley loved the Hippos


All of the kids sitting on the Hippo statue,

Rachael, Allie, Ashley & Christian


So we're at the zoo with the coolest animals you can't see anywhere else. So what do my children find the most amusing.......
....yep! Those are just plain old ducks!

Say Cheeeeeeeze!

My sis-in-law Laura & my adorable niece Allison

Me & My sis

Monkey see monkey do!

I love this picture, we were trying to get all of the kids to look at the same time but they wouldn't. They look like bunch of monkeys!

Speaking of monkeys! I hope these ones don't get out of their cage!


Ashley has a habit of guiding her younger cousins to look the right way! Control freak much? I have NO idea where she gets that from. ;)
Time to stop for a foot massage!

They were so excited!
You can see the thrill on Ashley's face about taking a picture in front of the stinky camels

Ashley liked the Koala's

We thought he kids would pass out as soon as we got in the car.....
........they had other ideas!
We had a wonderful time!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: