Hello! I haven't blogged in quite a while as I'm sure you've noticed. So here is an update on the Lohr household. Allen is doing great with work they finally got there "Summer Load" of work. I myself went back to work. I work 3 days a week 5 hours a day at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. It's not a branch but an office building. I LOVE IT! It is so nice to get all dressed up, converse with adults all day & there are even some perks like going to lunch for FREE & getting paid for it, plus lots of other little things.
When I come home to the kids I am able to spend quality time with them. I know that my time now is divided. My kids will "always" no matter what come 1st. In the past before kids & even after I had Christian I would have to put work before everything else. I worked for Ralphs Grocery store & while it was an excellent company I never knew what hours I was going to be working. We could never plan things more than a week out. Christian spent most of his first 2 1/2 years in day care. He was always sick, but I had to work to help pay the bills, back then I made just shy of $18.00 an hour. When I found out I was pregnant with Ashley the idea of staying home to raise the kids was looking more & more profitable in many ways. First of all I was paying $800.00 a month just for him. He went to Kinder care because I didn't trust any "in home" day cares as I was abused in one. Second I would be home to disciple & educate my children in the Lord which is my highest calling from the Lord.
I always knew that I would go back to work, I got my notary so that I could still be home with the kids all day & only work on weekends & evenings. This was very profitable in the beginning but as time has gone on the housing market has slowed way down & so I went from doing 10-15 signings a month to 2-5. So I called a woman who I've done many signings for to see about refinancing our house to lower rate & she offered me this job. So now I am working again, the only thing that isn't thrilling me at this point is the fact that Ashley has to go into daycare or preschool. She is beyond ready let me tell you, this child is a social butterfly & is always wanting to do activities with other kids. So now my biggest challenge is finding the right place for her while still taking home a profit from work otherwise it's pointless. I am not going to work to pay for her to go to prechool. So for now that's what's going on with our fam!~
On the the weight loss front I have lost all my weight that I had gained but I have had no time to weigh in at Weight Watchers. According to my home scale I have lost though, as soon as I can weigh in at WW I will post the loss. Working has made dieting soooo much easier. I take a set thing for lunch & my snacks & I am so busy that I eat my lunch while typing. The only thing I have be to be careful of is that clients & Bankers are always bringing yummy things to eat into the breakroom. I just control my portions if I do indulge, then I don't feel bad about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment