
This picture is of the birthday girl & myself.
So I went & we had a blast! I want to share with you that this is the first time since I've lost weight that I have felt a little more comfortable posting pictures of myself in a bathing suit.
Amber invited a lot of people & only 5 brave ones including herself came. I was happy to know that I was not alone in the feeling insecure about you body area. Even the ladies that did come all said that they were not thrilled about the idea either. I thought they all had way better bodies than myself, it just goes to show you that our flesh is never satisfied.
This is Amanda & myself posing for an under water shot. This was the only one that came out. Or least the only one I could or wanted to post.
We had so much fun! In this picture we're in "The Wave Pool". I don't think I've been in one of these for over 20 years. Once the waves got going we could not stop laughing.This is everyone who went: Left to Right- Amanda, Amber F., Me, Danielle & Amber B.
Here is Amber about to go down one of the water slides. After the water park we went to Olive Garden which we definitely were hungry for after hiking around up huge hills & climbing stairs all day. I will hopefully get the other pictures back so I can post those as well.

1 comment:
looks like you girls has bunches of fun!
Post a Comment