We really want to go camping but it seems like every weekend we have something going on. This weekend I am at my mom's house, we came down to Orange County so Allen could fix my Nanny's (grandma) air conditioner. We then spent the night at my mom's, we will be leaving hear soon. Then we have to pick up our taxes & go to Christian's 2pm game. After that we have a get together at friend's house. Then tomorrow I will be back hear in the O.C. for my aunt Debbie's baby shower. I am looking forward to the shower though.
Next weekend we are watching my niece Rachel on Friday. Then on Saturday I am helping my girlfriend Kimberlee host a baby shower for our girlfriends Marney & Rachel. The following weekend is my annual women's retreat..... Maybe we'll get out to the beach for camping by June!
I thank God for friends and family though because I remember when we 1st got married & moved to Murrieta we would sit home & do NOTHING on the weekends. Of course at that time it was us saying oh I wish we had things to do. God brought us soooo many awesome friends that are like our family now. God is so good, people say that all the time but He truly is.
Well I am off to go get the kids ready, I hear them barreling down the stairs! -
No comments:
Post a Comment