I am debating if I should go weigh in today. I have retained a lot of water these past few days because of (turn your head men) womanly reasons. I hate when that happens, I can't believe how much water weight you can gain over night. I have been working out on my Core Secrets workout ball & my bike plus eating well. I should have lost but according to my scale I haven't. Then again my scale isn't always accurate, so maybe I will go.
I'll update later if I do go. By the way check out our new myspace account for our company: DIED FOR OUR SIN INDUSTRIES (D4OS Ind.org) Click the link in on the right. We are in the process of having our website put together by my sis-in-law (Laura). She is really great at web design, I think it's going to be great when it's all done. It's all in the Lord's hands so I know it will be. It is a missionary support site. I'll post about the website when it's all done. Have an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment