Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I actually lost!

I was in shock today because I lost weight. I have been working my butt off this past week & I guess it paid off. The reason I didn't think I had lost was that my scale at home is usually 1 lb. less than what I weigh in at Weight Watchers. It said 184.9 but when I went to weigh in I weighed 183.6, I lost 1.6 lbs. Also the last post under Still Losing I wrote the wrong weight. I actually weighed 185.2 not 185.6. So to date I have lost 17.6 lbs. and I am even closer to my ultimate goal of 165. By the end of April I think I can lose the other 12.4 lbs. to get to my 30 lb. goal for our cruise.

This week I started back on my Core Secrets workout ball. Another cool thing is I am now in size 12 pants! A size I haven't been able to wear for over 4 years. My body is so sore from doing that particular workout so I have to give it a break. I have been riding my bike only & then once I am not sore I will do the ball & the bike both in the same day.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bear said...

Way to go!! I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard and deserve the pay offs you have seen.

Great job!

mama juls said...

Thankyou, you are doing great too!