Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is Christ the Lord you are serving. Colossians 3:23~24
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Back on track
I have got to get back on track! I threw Allen a surprise party for his 30th Birthday. It was soooo much fun. I'm trying to get back on track now though with my weight loss. I have not exercised for 8 days now! Every day before the party I was buying last minute things as well as taking care of final details & paying balances. Then we went away to Wine country, we did some wine tasting, had a wonderful lunch, checked into a villa at Southcoast winery and then went to his surprise party. I didn't eat "bad" but I didn't watch my points either. Now that we've been back, I have been playing catch up with cleaning the house, paying the bills & grocery shopping. I haven't even had time to go weigh in, not that I really want to see how much I probably gained, but I had hoped to go on Tuesday or today. Oh well, I will get on my bike first thing tomorrow morning & I will continue every morning there after. wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment