On my birthday we went up to the Santa Rosa Plateau (something Allen & I have been doing for the last 2 months) for a hike. It was such a beautiful cool day & as usual it was gorgeous.
Our little family
Ted, Danielle & Caleb joined us
Ashley looking for snakes in the water
Ashley made the 1.5 mile hike to our destination
We made it! Snack time!
Ashley: "I'm going to just DIE! My feet are going to FALL OFF!
Please Daddy can you carry me!!!!"
and of course Allen was happy to oblige! lol
To his credit he did hold out till we were almost to the car.
Allen "You better not be taking that picture to put on your blog about how I gave in!" Oh Babe you know me TOO well! :) BUAA HA HAA!

1 comment:
hahahahaha! This post made me laugh! :)
Post a Comment