Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A dog'gon good time!

This Sunday we celebrated Ashley's 6th Birthday with family & a few close friends. We decided to have her party on this weekend because we'll be in Texas on her actual birthday
Ashley with her friends: Eliana, Ruby, Allison (cousin), Brittany, Ashley & Hailee

Craft time!

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it & celebrate with our special girl



Ashley requested a chocolate dog bone cake. My cake didn't come out like it usually does so I decided to throw it in this dog bowl that I had bought for chips for the party. It worked out well as it looked like dog food but it sure didn't taste like it. (Not that I know how dog food tastes!) lol

Happy Birthday B!

Jacob & Rachael



Some the boys hanging out in the game room Levi, Christian, Slade & Coby

Thank you everyone for all the thoughtful & generous gifts!


Ashley posing for another picture with friends
Family picture time
Posted by Picasa

No comments: