Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ladies Night with Denise!

On Thursday night we had the best time! After swimming all day at Jessica's house we went to Marney's for a relaxing ladies night out! We had a blast, my stomach still hurts from all of the laughing!
A closer look at my beautiful friends from top left: Denise & I, Grace, Marney, Rachel with baby Ethan, Jessica, Kimberlee & Tammy
We had delicious hors d'oeuvres & wine
When some of us 1st arrived

I love you Marney! LOL
Charlie's Angels aint got nothin' on us ya'll!
Sweet friends
Marney made a sweet & salty caramel cake! Oh my gosh, it's my favorite one yet, it took her 9 hours to make!
What a precious time with some my closest friends back together for an evening, we love having Denise here!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Overflowing Comfort said...

That night was so much fun. It was one of the best nights I have had. It was amazing to catch up with everyone. I miss these woman and esp. Denise! Love Kimberlee

Marney said...

Ditto! One of the best. So much fun laughing... and so great having Denise here again!!!

mama juls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mama juls said...

Ladies look for your invitation soon! LOL ;)