Friday, March 20, 2009

John's Incredible Pizza!

Tonight Allen's Mom Cathy & Step Dad Richard invited us to go to John's Incredible Pizza Co. for dinner & to have some fun! Their pizza is AMAZING! Christian & I loved the Alfredo Pizza.

These 2 girls are inseparable! My niece Allison is so cute, I couldn't get either of them to look at me because they were watching the cartoon on the big screen.
After we ate our fill of all you can eat pizza, we went on some rides. This one is a lot of fun but not for the people out there with weak stomachs!
This ride was the Frog Hopper. It goes up & then free falls for just a second, it keeps doing that for about a minute. I love this picture, the girls are doing high 5's saying "yeah this is gonna be great!" Christian's like Oh brother!
Once it started though he loved it, they all did!
Can you tell? This is my favorite picture even though it's blurry!
While Christian & Allen played a little air hockey

Allie Kat & Ashley rode the little merry-go-round
Ashley with too much of my lip gloss on!



All the MEN went on the bumper cars, get grandpa Christian!

We had a great evening, thank you sooo much Grandma & Grandpa, we love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marney said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad you got your blog straightened out - and I like the new layout!