Thursday, March 05, 2009

"BABIES & THINGY'S"

Ashley walked by me & I was concerned because it looked like she had a black eye. Upon closer examination I discovered she had beautified herself using my makeup without asking.

Later that evening we had a talk.....A very serious talk.
Ashley: (out of no where) "Mommy how do babies get in your belly?"
Me: (answering on a 5 yr old need to know basis) "Once you get married & are ready God puts one in there for you to keep safe while he forms every part."
Ashley: "Oh okay, but how does the milk get in your thingy's for the babies to eat once they come out of you belly?"
Me: "God puts it in there too so when the baby comes out it can grow healthy & strong."
Ashley: "Do you still have milk in there?"
Me: "No mommy's not going to have anymore babies."
About 5 minutes or so goes by & I thought the conversation was over....
Ashley: "Mommy.......Um... I think you have milk in your thingy's, cause they're real shaky still!"
I died laughing! I just love my little girl & the "thingy's" she says!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Dulaney Family said...

oh my goodness!! That is hilarious!! haha! Another classic converstaion with little Ashley! Remember when she thought I was feeding Jacob hotdogs?? soooo funny! Chad and I still talk about that! She is a character!

mama juls said...

I know, I just love her! She so entertaining!

Marney said...

Hysterical!!! I just love the things these little ones say. And we need the laughs, huh? Too cute. :)