On Sunday we went to the punkin patch (As Ashley says). We don't celebrate Halloween, but we do celebrate Harvest. We always go to the pumpkin patch & let the kids go on rides & pick out a pumpkin. We went at 4pm & call me crazy but shouldn't we be in sweaters & jeans? It was 96 degrees, so those clothing options were definitely not going to happen!~
Ashley LOVES the swings
Just take a wild guess at what Christian's favorite thing was! :)
WHEEEE!
Last one down is a rotten egg!
It was so cute the kids raced through this obstacle course & at first Ashley had the lead but Christian beat her by just a leg length :) !
Me: Ashley go pet the goat so I can get a picture.
Ashley: I already did, they're too stinky & they keep poopin'!
She toughed through it so I could snap this picture

No comments:
Post a Comment