Today was a wonderful 1st day back at being a "full time" mommy. I woke up, cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry & my friend Amber called & asked if we would like to go to the Wave Water Park in Vista. So we did, I called my sister & she & my niece Rachael also joined us.
We had a blast!

We put 3
inner tubes around Rachael she laughed & thought it was the funniest thing!

Amber's mom rented a cabana for the day, this picture was taken in the cabana right before we went in the lazy river, a pool with a current that goes around the park.

They have a wonderful play structure with slides & mazes, Christian & Ashley climbed to the very top & I just had to snap a picture.

This is the bottom of the play structure where water shoots out at all different angles, on the left Christian in running through the water. Rachael is to the right by the tree far off in the distance.

My adorable niece!
My beautiful angels!
Too cute! :)

Time to stop for lunch



Ready to slide down
This picture is a little blurry, but I love it!
1 comment:
This looks like fun! We Powells need to try this park out!
Post a Comment