Thursday, July 31, 2008

The bond between sisters

I love this picture of my sister & I. She was 21 months old & I was 5. We were not really that close when we were little. As we got older I think the tension grew even worse as we started dating we drifted further apart as friends. Sisters are sisters & even if we got in the biggest fight in the world (or so we thought at the time, over barbies & later phone etc.) We would be back to playing together within an hour.

We went through many hard times together & didn't realize how all of those things would make us who we are today & strengthen our friendship each time we fought & then made up. It's called unconditional love.

This picture I love as well, it was taken at my 30th B-day party. I can say without a doubt that Hollee is my best friend in the entire universe besides Allen of course. There is a bond between us I cannot even begin to describe.

Hollee moved in with us on Tuesday the 30th. I know it will be challenging as our families collide but just like when we were little kids we will come out of this time stronger in our friendship & in our faith as we trust in God through this time.

Plus I don't think I will be pulling her arms out of her sockets or ramming the shopping cart into the back of her ankles if she irritates me this time around. LOL (I was not the nicest child ;) Thank God for His mercy & forgiveness!

Please be praying for Hollee, Rachael & yes even for John.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marney said...

I am praying! You are very blessed to have that special sister relationship. I love the picture of you both when you were little! What pretty girls you were and are.