Sunday, June 08, 2008

sail a way, sail a way, sail a way......

Here the kids are fishing on the dock.
This was such a fun day! My aunt Patty invited us to come down to Oceanside Harbor to cruise around on her sail boat for my Birthday. The kids had a blast & I have to say Allen & I had a great time as well.

My aunt gave Allen & the kids cheddar cheese to fish with, Allen kept saying I don't think fish like cheese. Well let's just say Ashley inherited her fishing skills from her mommy & Christian got stuck with Allen's.


Ashley actually caught a fish!

After a while on the boat Ashley almost fell asleep.

My little handsome man & I.

Christian below deck

Ashley Hammin' it up!

I love this picture of Allen & the kids.

This is my Aunt Patty

Our fam!


Another cute one!

When we got back to the docks my other Aunt (auntie) arrived & had baked me a cake!
If Aunt Patty would have baked it we would have been singing Patty Cake, Patty Cake :)

The kids were sooo excited! It was a wonderful day! Thank you Auntie & aunt patty!


We took one last sail around the Harbor berfore heading home
It was so beautiful

Posted by Picasa

No comments: