It really did look like a reception for a wedding to some degree.
It meant a lot to me that they came!
This is Allen's cousin Tad or as my kids & other family members like to call him Tadpole. I met Tad the same night as Allen as we were all at the Rocks Club in Riverside.
He is such a sweet man & newly single too ladies! :)
My friend Denise from Bible study we are too much alike it's scary. I just love her!
This is my Aunt Sherri
My wonderful mom who did all of the food!
Mom you are awesome! Thank you for everything you did to help, the food was delicious & you made my birthday party extra special. I love you!
My new pose? What do you think Marney! LOL :)
My girlfriend Kim's Mom, I just love her she is so much fun!
The beautiful Marney & I. I'll leave the expert posing to her!
Me & Joanna, who I have known for 12 years now! We are closer than 2 friends can ever be. We have been there for each other through college, party days, sadness, weddings, kids & now our 30's. I took forward to many more happy years & milestones!

Some of "my girls" from left: Jessica, Joanna, Grace, Michele & Kim
Our friend Dave D.J.'d the party & did an awesome job! I'll hopefully post some pics of everyone dancing when I get them from my mom.

Little Jessica!
Our friend Marney told us she heard if you put your arm on your hip like so, it makes you look thinner. Soooo does it? :)
It's me and my Nanny New! I love you Nanny!
He is such a sweet man & newly single too ladies! :)
Mom you are awesome! Thank you for everything you did to help, the food was delicious & you made my birthday party extra special. I love you!
Some of "my girls" from left: Jessica, Joanna, Grace, Michele & Kim
We had the party at the home of our friend's Todd & Jessica Cernetic. Here they are posing for a quick pic. Thank you both so much for opening your home & sharing your beautiful backyard with all of my family & friends. You guys are such a blessing in my life.
Thank you to everyone who came & for all of the thoughtful gifts. Each of you have touched my life in your own special way.
No comments:
Post a Comment