Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Better than a sharp stick in the rear!

Well, today I went to weigh in & was none to thrilled. I have been sick since 2 weeks ago today, so I have not worked out very much. In fact the 1st time I have worked out in 2 weeks was yesterday & today. I also went on my women's retreat (which was sooo fun by the way) & ate what they served us, I was careful to watch my portions but there was no way to really "count points," so with all of that I assumed that I had gained. But behold I lost .2 lbs. That is only two tenths of a pound, but hey it's better than a sharp stick in the rear!

I am very determined to lose at least a pound by my next weigh in. With hard work & watching my points (writing everything down) I can do it!

I now weigh 179.6 and have lost a total of 21.6 lbs.

No comments: