Kimberlee- beautiful & generous, Denise- the greatest friend anyone could ever hope for & Grace- who never has anything negative to say& is always so kind.
These pictures were taken at the Cheesecake Factory when we all went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona & Victoria Gardens for the weekend, we have got to do it again it was too fun!
This is Jessica- (Coby's mom) whom I carpool with, very sweet, Amber- my friend I talk to almost everyday! Celia- who is going to be leaving soon to Germany for missionary work.
This is Rachel- who is very sweet, Denise- who is beautiful as well as kind, Kim who I recently got to know on this trip a little better who is also very fun!
This is me- (BLa!), Tammy- really nice person as well as her best friend Kelly who lives out of state.This trip was amazing, I will have another blog about Glen Ivy as I can only put 4 pictures at a time on each entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment