Saturday, September 02, 2006

Christian's 1st day of school

Christian's 1st day was really great. I thought I would be at least a little emotional, but I wasn't, I was just so excited for him.

It has been about 3 weeks now & I am finally getting the hang of his schedule. I was used to getting up taking my time getting the kids ready, running errands & then going home. Now it's schedule, schedule, schedule! It's a little easier since my girlfirned & I share the picking up & dropping off duties.









This was Christian at his desk on his 1st day, he didn't cry either. He was probably thinking "Thank you Lord, I finally get a break from her!" (Or maybe that was just me)














Ashley had to give her brother one last hug & kiss before we could go! Then once we got in the car & started to drive away she yelled "UH OH, UH OH!" I said "what happened?" ( I thought she was hurt or something) She said " WE WOST CWISTIAN, WE WOST IM!"

I laughed all day about that one! :)

This was when we picked him up. He was soooo tired but over all had a great day. This is his friend Coby posing for a picture with him. Posted by Picasa

No comments: