Friday, March 16, 2012

11 Years Baby!!!!

On February 10th Allen & I celebrated 11 years of marriage. I am so blessed & thankful that the Lord gave me such a wonderful husband & to know that we will always be there for each other no matter what. We have been through so much together & we know that this is the only life for us...together forever!
 

We went to downtown Temecula to celebrate at a yummy restaurant called the Public House. We put our name in & then walked a few blocks down to a wine bar called The Collective. We had such a great time, the company, the food & the wine was amazing!

Allen got the seafood pasta dish & I got the sea scallops & lump crab meat salad! So good!
 
 
We ended the night with some very expensive champagne.
I love you Babe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: