Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last night/day in Big Bear

Later that night my Grandpa Ray & Grandma Ellie came to the cabin. It was a real treat to get to spend time with them :).
 
My Dad made spaghetti & meatballs all made from scratch


After dinner we exchanged gifts

Two of the most handsome men I know
Love this picture, it reminds me of when I was a little girl.

 
The girls decorated Christmas cookies earlier that day. Uncle Rick (bravely) ate them.
Then the games began! First Allen & my Uncle Rick....
Allen won!

Then my Brother beat both Allen & my Uncle Rick!

 
The next morning Gpa & Gma came back over to the cabin & we had breakfast together. Then we let the kids play in the snow & then Allen had to leave.
Our annual family picture in the snow.

I stayed until after dinner so the kids could play & my Dad made ribs! They were SO good! Ashley loved them can you tell?

It was a perfect ending to our trip. Thank you Mom & Dad for such a great time. We love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: