Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Tad & Jamie Demerest 9/24/2011

In September we had the honor of attending Allen's cousin's wedding. We are so happy for Tad & his new wife Jamie! Allen was part of their wedding party, Tad was in our wedding party over ten years ago! I met Tad the same night I met Allen, so I love him like a brother.
My handsome guy escorting Jamie's little sister.

The beautiful bride


Mr. & Mrs. Tad Demerest


Me & my handsome groom

Tad with his Dad Gary (or as our kids lovingly call him "Old Goat")

Allen with his brother Eric


Jamie & I

Tad dancing with the ladies!

Tad about to dance with Jamie for their dance.

Love it!

Allen &Tad in the limo on the way back to our car.
Tad & Jamie we are so happy for you guys! We love you & pray that God with bless your marriage abundantly as he has blessed ours.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: