Tuesday, October 04, 2011

First day of School 1st & 5th grade

It's pretty sad that it's taken me this long to post the kids 1st day of school pictures.
I can't believe how big they are!

Christian couldn't get away from us fast enough....he asked us not to walk him to his class. :(
I remember getting to his age & not wanting my Mom to walk me to class either.
Not our B, she was so excited to show us her desk. We will cherish this time while we have it.

We ended up sneaking over to Christian's class to give his teacher our carpool permission letter. He knew we were there but he wouldn't look over at us. SOOOOO.....I took this picture! I was tempted to yell "LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!" I refrained though... lol 
At the end of the day we took this picture but Christian had run back to his class to get something. :(
It's Eliana, Coby & Ashley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: