The day after Christmas we got on a plane to Texas to visit with the McNeill's. We got up really early in the morning, you can tell who our morning child is NOT.
I don't know who was more excited, the kids or us.
By the time we got on the plane Ashley was full of energy!
This was right when we got in the car leaving the airport, the girls were so cute!
We went to a delicious BBQ place & of course had to get some yummy brisket. I forgot the name of the restaurant already, but it was so good!
We got back to the house & the adults relaxed & unpacked. Not the kids, they waisted no time playing...they rode quads and played tackle football.Then later that night we had ourselves a Wii "Just Dance 2" dance off!
Scott & Papa
Mimi & Jordan
Christian & Allen
Josh & Abby
Josh beat everybody!
Denise & I also danced but I won't be sharing those pictures....EVER! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment