Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Beach Day

On the 1st weekend in November we decided to take a last minute beach trip! It was very nice weather about 75 degrees with a light breeze, not your usual November weather.
Christian did some boogie boarding, Allen surfed, I relaxed, read & took pictures & Ashley collected her shells.
 
 
Allen & Christian playing football
This was so sweet, Christian drew "I love Mom" in the sand! AWW! But hey wait a minute, when did I become Mom instead of Mommy?
The kids also built "New York City." The large round cricle was Yankee Stadium, the large mountian looking thing was the Empire State Buliding. :)
We were up on a ridge that had been formed by the high tide, so Christian got a running start & jumped off to the sand below.
We got to hang out for a few hours & then the clouds rolled in & it got pretty chilly. But that didn't stop us from keeping our tradition....
As always when we leave the beach we stop at Rite Aid for an ice cream cone! My personal favorite is Chocolate Malted Crunch, YUM! We had a great day as a family & enjoyed being at the beach one more time before the really cold weather set in.
I think he got more on his face than in his stomach.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: