We got back from our June Lake trip the day before school started. The kids were excited but also bummed out that their summer had come to an end.
Daddy walking his baby girl to her class.
They are growing way too fast! I can't believe we have a 1st & 4th grader.
Ashley & her teacher Mrs. Burris.
She is one tough cookie & that's exactly what our little high maintenance girl needs.
Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery juice before I could get a picture of Christian at his desk. Which to be honest I think Christian was glad about. I guess 4th grade is a little old to be coming into his class with him on his 1st day & taking pictures. ;)

She is one tough cookie & that's exactly what our little high maintenance girl needs.
Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery juice before I could get a picture of Christian at his desk. Which to be honest I think Christian was glad about. I guess 4th grade is a little old to be coming into his class with him on his 1st day & taking pictures. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment