Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women's Retreat 2010

On April 16-18 I went on my annual women's retreat. As usual I had a great great time with my friends & even more amazing time with my Father. Every year is such a blessing, it's a great time to reflect on the prior year & thank God for all He's shown Me & done for me. This years theme was "Time is ticking away, are you ready?" taken from Ephesians 5:15-16

Joanna & I

Caroline & I

Dinner time! The food is always AMAZING!!!

Saturday morning


Kelly Bell who is our Pastor's wife & who puts on the retreat, always dresses up to go along with the theme. She was a coo~coo clock in this photo!
Some of our friends


The ladies from our home fellowship
Last breakfast :(

Joanna & I taking one more picture before heading down the hill.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Overflowing Comfort said...

Looks like a terrific time. Wished I was there.