Friday, December 04, 2009

A fun day in Austin

We enjoyed going into Austin for our date night so much that we decided to come back the next day & bring the kids.
First we stopped for some BBQ! It was amazing, now I know why everything is bigger in Texas! If I lived here I would definitely be bigger ;).
The kiddos loved it too!

After lunch we went to Allen's boots. We had gone there the night before on our date night but they were closed so obviously we couldn't go in.

Ashley officially wants a cowgirl outfit complete with pink boots & hat! lol


After that walked around a little bit & stopped at a really yummy gourmet cupcake stand & this was our view from the top of the street. You can see the capital building at the very end if you click on the picture to enlarge it. We had a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: