Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 8 year Anniversary!


Allen & I met on Cinco De Mayo weekend in 2000, this picture was taken right around that time


We were married on February 10, 2001


Many painful tears & many joyful tears have come & gone in 8 years

Thanksgiving 2008


New Years Day 2009


February 2009

I am married to my best friend & the man of my dreams. We are truly "one flesh"


If you had told me then that my life would be the way it is now, I would have told you you were crazy. But God knew all along where we were back then & where we would be today! I wouldn't trade any of it for anything!


I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you BABE! & to continue to grow in God's love & be in His perfect will with you....

You (pointed finger), complete me! :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marney said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, guys! We love you both and are so blessed to know you.
Will and Marney