Hello everyone, it has been far too long since I last updated this blog.
I will give you the quick run down of life at the Lohr's recently.
I am working 5 days a week now at Wells Fargo doing Home loans. We have gotten really busy because the rates have dropped a great deal, not to mention people are making a killing purchasing forclosed homes.
Allen's work has been terribly slow which makes us very thankful to the Lord for my job! He also got the flu & was out of work for 5 days (OUCH!). We know God is in control & are just waiting to see what he has planned for us.
Christian is my little gifted one. He has gotten 97% & above in every subject since the beginning of school. He also picked out a passage from the bible for the speech meet in his class, the top three go to compete in the "all school" speech meet. Christian will be competing on March 10th.
His passage is as follows:
By this we know love because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the bretheren. But whoever has this world's goods and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue but in deed and in truth. And by this we know that we are of the truth and shall assure our hearts before Him. For if our heart condemns us, God is greater then our heart, and knows all things. 1 John 3:16-20
We are very proud of Mr. Christian!
Ashley is as crazy as usual! She will start Pre-K this year in August. I can hardly believe it!
She loves to play with her polly pockets & her leapster games.
In other news I am back on WEIGHT WATCHERS, YAY! The last meeting I went to was in July '07. This was because I could not afford the $40.00 a month for the meetings. My boss came back from vacation & said she wanted to start & would I go with her if she paid for it. Well what do you think I said? OF COURSE! :)
I weighed in at 181.8 lbs. on Tuesday the 26th, In July I was 179.6 lbs. SO that means I have maintain my weight for 7 months only gaining 2.2lbs. I am excited to see what me getting back on track with counting points again will do! Wish me luck! :)
I will be posting pictures soon! I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment