It was a very nice party that we had for Ashley from 12pm to 2pm we had family over for a little party. Ashley & I made the cake & cupcakes. Or should I say I made them & she "cleaned the spoons." At 2pm her little princess friends came over, I will post those pictures as soon as I get them.
We put up a whole wall of plastic that transformed the garage to look like you were in a castle ball room. This was on one of the the walls.
She was a little shy this year when everyone started to sing to her.
AHH the "Game Girl." Ever since Christian got a Game Boy last Christmas, Ashley has called her little pink Barbie Learning Computer a "Game Girl," Well she saw a purple one at the store & that's all she told everyone who asked that she wanted. She finally got it!
Her real Birthday is November 25th at 6:11pm. We will have cake & she will open her presents from us then. I can't believe in 2 days she will be 4!
Her real Birthday is November 25th at 6:11pm. We will have cake & she will open her presents from us then. I can't believe in 2 days she will be 4!

1 comment:
that cake is really cute! looks pro!
Post a Comment