Sunday, September 02, 2007

I finally went to a weight watcher meeting!

Okay, I finally have a weight loss update! Before I left for my cruise in April, I weighed 179.6-I had lost 21.6 lbs. After returning from my cruise I gained 2 lbs. which put me at 181.6. I then gained 1.8 more lbs. which a discovered at my 5/31 weigh in, which put me at 183 lbs.

I started working again & did not go back to weight watchers from 5/31-7/26. At that weigh in I discovered I was back down to 180.2 & had lost 2.8 lbs. I just went back again on Thursday 8/30 & found out that I lost another pound.

So currently I weigh 179.2 I have lost a total of 22 lbs. This is the lowest weight I have been at since before I got pregnant with Christian. When I found out I was pregnant with Christian I weighed 160 lbs. (that right now is my goal weight!)

It is so hard to make it to my meetings with working now, but I am going to try! I am also going to start working out at least 3 times a weeks again, & write down my points! I can do this!

1 comment:

Marney said...

Keep it up, Julia... you look FANTASTIC!!!