Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm going to lose this "baby" weight!

I am ready to commit myself to a program of working out & eating healthy. I recently joined Weight Watchers, in fact it was last Tuesday the 7th. I went to weigh in & was a whopping 201.2 lbs. I wasn't at all shocked, after all I had just let myself go. I can no longer use the excuse that it is baby weight, my daughter is 3 years old this month.

I went to my 1st week weigh in on this Tuesday the 14th & I weighed 198 lbs. I lost 3.2 lbs. in 1 week! I have been counting my points & I excercised for 30 minutes a day for 5 days on my stationary bike.

This week I commit to working out on my ball, it's called core secret workout, I have lost weight in the past doing this work out & I wasn't even eating good. So I am excited to see what eating healthy & working out will get me. Wish me luck! I will continue to post my progress every week!

No comments: